Monday, June 25, 2012

Losi 8ight T

Around a year ago I bought myself a used Losi 8ight T 1.0 on Ebay. I couldn't afford a new one so I bought it used from a pro racer in Florida. He had taken reasonably good care of it and at $300 it seemed good. I got it two weeks later. I should also probably mention that it was my first nitro truck. I have driven electrics for 8 years and decided that it was time for an upgrade. I got the truck and checked it over and everything seemed to be there. It took about two hours to get the thing started. It was a spin start motor and had come with a starter wand thingy. I spent 10 minutes trying to start it with that, then gave up and used my drill. Recently I bought the Losi 454 engine, upgraded the tune pipe, replaced the body with the new 2.0 RTR one, and got a starter box. Here are some pics. Some are taken with the old body as I haven't had time to put the new one on it. I will be posting some vids of this, and some pics of my Traxxas E-Revo Brushless, Losi Mini 8ight, and a Team Associated MGT4.6 that I am fixing for a friend.











No comments:

Post a Comment