Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quadcopter update- Done!

After some more problems and a few more hours of work, the quadcopter is finally ready to fly. Since the last update, I have mounted all of the components. I tested it and there was a short circuiting speed control. It fried my battery (which turned out to be a good thing as I replaced it with a more quadcopter friendly nice thin pack). After some experimenting with the speed control it seems that it was the heatsink, though I really don't know. I took off the heatshrink and heatsink and tested it and it worked fine so I put it back together. I got my props painted on the front. I am planning on going for a maiden tomorrow morning. Here are some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment