Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Parkzone Micro T-28 Trojan

I just got home today, to my Micro T-28. First flight went uneventfully, as did the second. But then the wind picked up, and I had to stop flying. It was a little nerve racking at first, because it was my first time with ailerons. But I didn't crash, thanks to some beforehand practice on the simulator. I will go out and fly tomorrow morning, if weather permits, and I will try to get a video. Until then, here are some pics and specs. The plane is tiny!

Photobucket
Top view
Photobucket
The tiny 1s lipo battery
Photobucket
Next to a ruler- it has about a 16" wingspan
Photobucket
Side view
Photobucket
Bottom view

Some specs, from the Parkzone website:

Wingspan:16.8 in (426mm)
Overall Length:13.5 in (343mm)
Flying Weight:1.3 oz (38.0g)
Motor Size:8mm Brushed
CG (center of gravity):32mm back from LE at root
Prop Size:130mm x 70mm
Recommended Battery:3.7V 120mAh 1S LiPo
Aileron:Yes
Elevator:Yes
Rudder:Yes
Throttle:Yes
Flaps:No
Retracts:No
Approx. Flying Duration:6 minutes
Scale:Ultra Micro
Steering:Yes





No comments:

Post a Comment