Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mono hull update! Got the parts!

So today I got all of the rest of the parts for the  boat in the mail. A few days ago I also finished epxoying the inside of the hull. I do this to add strength, and seal the wood incase the boat ends up sinking at some point. I also went to the hardware store and got the varnish and seal for the outside of the hull. All I need to do now is finish up the hull and install the electronics and drivetrain. There isn't much else to say.

Here are some pictures:


Photobucket
Photobucket
All done with the epoxy. It is shiney!

Photobucket
Even without the deck on it, it looks very much like a boat

Photobucket
Cutout the deck

Photobucket
Holding the deck on to see how it looks.

Photobucket
3s Turnigy lipos for the boat

Photobucket
Motor and Lipos in the boat. Motor isn't mounted, just sitting there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Stinger drive and rudder

No comments:

Post a Comment